Survey: Donald Trump wants to ban Rock music and McDonalds but lets you save one, which do you save?

No more rock cds,  rock videos, or rock concerts, or no more Mcdonalds in the US. If you save rock music you keep the rock fans happy but dissapoint food lovers. If you save Mcdonalds you keep food lovers happy but dissapoint rock fans. The world is watching you on TV and is waiting for your decision.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Id save Mcdonalds. Why? Because rock is nearly dead anyway. Maybe if Trump actively attacked it, rock people would get a fire lit under there azz to sctually save itself.

Source(s): nothing
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Rock music! I’m not a fan of McDonalds at all.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Rock music...at least it won't kill me.

• As if Donald trump would ban McDonalds.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Rock music because it's the best, I don't like McDonald's at all

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Rock! McDon’s is crap! Not only save Rock but make it good again!

P.S. I’m blocking everyone here who chooses McDonald’s. The world was much better when Rock music was at the forefront of mainstream music. McDonald’s was never good! You people have NO taste and are ruining this world.

Also, in REAL LIFE, Trump would ban neither because he likes both! Besides, in this era, the democrats are the party of banning everything.

• 1 month ago

i would want to save mcdonalds

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

<dissapoint food lovers

You call what McDonald's serves food?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Donald Trump looks like he covered his face in Big Mac sauce

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm the wrong person to ask. I don't care for most rock music and am too much of a foodie to go to McDonald's. Much as I would hate to make Trump happy, rock would go and the grease-burgers would stay. I would console myself by thinking of the plaque building up in Trump's arteries.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.