patty
Lv 5
patty asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 1 month ago

apart from the queen do you know of any other royal who is christian?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Rod
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Depends on what your interpretation of a christian is in the first place.

Has any of the Queens family ever stated they are christians because they accepted Jesus Christ as their Saviour?

Just because someone says on their behalf that they are christians because they belong to the COE or Catholic church etc, doesn't mean they are.

• Rico
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Whether practicing or not, all members of the current reigning European royal, princely and Grand Ducal families self identify as Christian.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They all are part of the Anglican church, while some are Catholic.

Charles, Camilla, Philip, William, Catherine, Harry, Meghan, George, Charlotte, Louis, Archie, Edward, Sophie, Lady Louis, Lord Severn, Anne, Andrew, Beatrice, and Eugenie are just some who are Anglican. Princess Michael of Kent, Nicholas Windsor, Katharine, Duchess of Kent, Edward, Lord Downpatrick, are some who are Catholic.

• Rico
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

The kings Queens princes and princesses of the continental monarchies are not Anglican.

• 1 month ago

Many are Roman Catholics HRH is head of the True church the Anglican Catholic churchย 

• armouror
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Protestants consider this elevation to be idolatrous since they attribute to Mary what should only be said of God.ย  Roman Catholicism responds by saying it venerates Mary and gets its doctrines on her from Sacred Tradition,ย  so which is it, the sin of idolatry or the blessing of veneration?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Certainly not MM sheย  agreesย  withย  abortion

• 1 month ago

Every one of them is 'Christian', whether practising, or not.

@ BC. Not necessarily....... I was confirmed into the Anglican Church but am definitely C of E/Anglican lapsed. I'm still Christian however, in that I'm not Jewish, Muslim, Buddist or any other non-Christian religion. So no, you don't have to go to Church to be Christian.

• Rico
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

No, it just means you recognise that Jesus Christ is the Son of God The Father, and that both along with The Holy Spirit are the Triune God.

• Princess Meghan is Christian.

• Rico
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

One can be Buddhist, Islamic or Hindu and still be 'religious'.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Prince philip and charles are the ones i am sure of.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They are all Christians, You silly little troll.

• Henry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes. Charlemagne and Constantine. But not Trump, who thinks he is like the second coming of Jesus and the chosen one or something, which is very close to Antichrist behavior!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.