Wuld you be happy if CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT, and all other MSM got banned int he USA?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

No. Then all we'd have is right-wing propaganda. I'll pick REAL news, thank you very much.

It is really weird that the only way Trumpsters can wrap their heads around the fake reality they've created for themselves is to assume that EVERY OTHER NEWS ORGANIZATION ON THE PLANET is lying. This includes international news organizations like BBC News.

• GiGi
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Sorry, all news in the United States now is propaganda and has an agenda. End of story. The news isn't just reported anymore, it is created by the MSM.

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

That's very unconstitutional, retard.

• 1 month ago

No I don’t want to live in a totalitarian state where speech is banned by a government

• 1 month ago

No. Because what can happen to one can happen to any. I want to see them ignored, not banned.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

THAN WHAT WOULD WE DO FOR OUR DAILY JOKES

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only criminals oppose facts.

• 1 month ago

I quit listening to those rags over 30 years ago.

• Neengefan
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

so, we have another "know nothing" Trump supporter, par for the course.

• 1 month ago

No but what I would like to see is that ALL of them went back to basic journalism instead of giving their opinion on everything.  You know like who, what , when, where and why.

Former SSgt.

• 1 month ago

No, because all the idiots will just go underground. We need to shine a light on them, not ban them.

• 1 month ago

No Clete you cannot do that.

• 1 month ago

No, because I'm not a Russian troll paid to be a bottom feeder.

• Neengefan
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Nine, why you nasty little twit! These are the Trump supporters, folks!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.