Wuld you be happy if CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT, and all other MSM got banned int he USA?

Best Answer

No. Then all we'd have is right-wing propaganda. I'll pick REAL news, thank you very much.

It is really weird that the only way Trumpsters can wrap their heads around the fake reality they've created for themselves is to assume that EVERY OTHER NEWS ORGANIZATION ON THE PLANET is lying. This includes international news organizations like BBC News.

• GiGi
      1 month agoReport

Sorry, all news in the United States now is propaganda and has an agenda. End of story. The news isn't just reported anymore, it is created by the MSM.

• ctc453

That's very unconstitutional, retard.

No I don’t want to live in a totalitarian state where speech is banned by a government

No. Because what can happen to one can happen to any. I want to see them ignored, not banned.

THAN WHAT WOULD WE DO FOR OUR DAILY JOKES

• John

Only criminals oppose facts.

I quit listening to those rags over 30 years ago.

• Neengefan
      1 month agoReport

so, we have another "know nothing" Trump supporter, par for the course.

No but what I would like to see is that ALL of them went back to basic journalism instead of giving their opinion on everything.  You know like who, what , when, where and why.

Former SSgt.

No, because all the idiots will just go underground. We need to shine a light on them, not ban them.

No Clete you cannot do that.

No, because I'm not a Russian troll paid to be a bottom feeder.

• Neengefan
      1 month agoReport

Nine, why you nasty little twit! These are the Trump supporters, folks!