Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

My anxiety is making me depressed?

I just feel like having someone who I can share all and who would cheer me up.why is finding a good friend so hard in a world full of people.

You can either listen to what most of these guys say which is, seeing a doctor but honestly, therapy of the mind is something even expert psychologists; have no full mastering nor understand. To fix this, they will mostly prescribe you with some antidepressant of some shape (pills, cannabis, hemp etc). We both know that they will give you just to altered you state of mind and not a permanent fix unless u maintain the drugs forever(which is not healthy). An illusion of feeling well when, in reality is just an altered numbed state of mind. To be truthful, the best way to cure depression or anxiety is to face it. How? increase you rate of human interactions, reduce your rate of time of loneliness or boredom habit(smoking, jacking etc). If you want to find someone, to share your issues with, share it with a total unknown stranger which is about same age as you( they could relate easily and understand u, but not give great advice) or someone way older but a total stranger(They are less judgmental since they know you less and they will give you a genuine opinion base on truth; rather than one that will make you feel better but untruthful as close friends mostly do ). Trust me, that work for any being. Science proves that depression, anxiety and addiction all have ONE single MAJOR thing in common; which LACK OF LONG TERM SOCIAL INTERACTIONS...many journal say this. Remember that my dear and try to act upon for it shall work. Namaste :)

See a doctor about that.

Anxieties and depression are real issues even if some people don't care or understand it but a true friend is someone who will stick by you no matter what keep praying for that true friend keep seeking keep asking if it's meant to be it will be another reason as you asked why can't you find someone who will just accept you as you are and help you if applicable through this difficult time may lay in the fact that natural affection in many people is lacking unfortunately but the one person who cares and loves you unconditionally is your Heavenly Father throw your anxieties on him he hears prayers of sincere hearted ones . As mentioned also if you haven't already seek medical assistant to help you deal with this trying situation don't give up soon all sickness will be a thing of the past.

• Alan H

Seek medical advice

• Foofa

The person you need isn't some untrained soft shoulder but rather a licensed clinical psychologist. "Depressed" and "anxiety" connote actual medical conditions and they don't go away without medical intervention. People like you when untreated can't keep friends because they're just too exhausting to be around.

• nanu

get help..........................

First be honest with your self. YOU walk right by people everyday who would be glad to be your friend also. YOU just never give any of us a chance. That simple. YOU will not pay attention to US either.

Alot of people are like that including me. But instead of wasting time and whining about it do something proactive that will help you succeed in life like read a book about financial success.

u should see a therapist or get counseling about this.

if u have close friend, u should talk to a close friend about this.

Clinical anxiety is a form of depression. See a mental health professional and seek help. Beyond that, I don't see a question here.