Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

How do I get a stray cat to stop bullying my cat ?

She keeps coming in my garden and she bullies my neutered male cat. Is their nicer solution that won’t scare away the stray cat. She seems so friendly to me yet bullies my cat 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Phil
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Do you live near a river? I have a bag.

• 4 weeks ago

Spray it with water. If it keeps coming around call animal control they can trap them.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So you allowed this stray around and now it thinks it owns the place. At the detriment of your own cat. You're a wonderful pet owner.

• 1 month ago

The cat is territorial since it’s used to living outside. If the cat is male neuter it and if the cat is female spay it. If that doesn’t work then put it back outside, your cat doesn’t deserve to be tormented.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trap it and remove it.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Keep your cat INSIDE. Or build/buy an enclosure that attaches to the house via window or door where the cat can go out but be safe from other animals. Keep in mind that stray cats can carry all kinds of diseases, including FIP and FELV. You don't want your cat to have any direct contact with a stray cat.

• 1 month ago

Throw a rock at it (but dont hit it) it worked for me. The cat never came back. Either that or it got ran over 🐅

• 1 month ago

catch the stray. tie it down. make your cat pee on it. establish dominance.

• 1 month ago

Most cities have some kind of animal control or an SPCA branch that you can call for help with that kind of thing.

• 1 month ago

Is your cat a wimp?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.