My nose and face is fat. How can I make my nose smaller and face less bloated?

• john

Sometimes the right hairdo can make a difference in how you look. Ask your hairdresser for his/her opinion. And get a good book on cultivating 'charisma'. Looks don't matter when you have an outgoing, thoughtful personality and charisma--you'll draw people to you like a magnet. Let your eyes light up whenever you run into a friend or acquaintance.

It could be your age. We tend to lose more face fat as we get older (mid-20s). I am what people would consider "skinny" but when I started exercising my face got a better shape (when you exercise it tones you EVERYwhere).

Contour with makeup. YouTube it on how to contour the nose line. And also use highlighter in the correct zones on the face to make your face appear slimmer. YouTube or Google can help.

Get your nose to do a lot of exercise.

LOL, one way to fix is doing surgery,

Some of our facial structure is genetic.  Some people have round cheeks or wide noses.  Not much you can do about that but learn to love your uniqueness.  If you are  overweight and or eat an unhealthy diet, you can improve how your look by eating a healthier diet and maintaining a healthily BMI.   

Foods that cause inflammation, bloating and puffiness include highly processed foods, high-sugar foods, alcohol, and high salt/sodium foods. If you eat a lot of junk food or ramen and don't get most of your food from fresh vegetables and lean protein with healthy fats, you may find changing or diet a bit will help.

https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/f...

It could literally just be the structure of your face.

You are attractive the way you are.

Source(s): Unemployable schizophrenic virgin
  • Jim

Lose weight and undergo plastic surgery.