Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

which sin do i commit when i say that i'm going to sexually abuse underaged girls but i'm not going to do it and i regret saying that?

it happened a couple of years ago that i got an imposition/punishment on school for saying that when i'm 30 years old i'm going to rape 12 year old girls i cried while making/doing the imposition at home because i truly regret saying that. there was a boy who had or has behaviour problems because he was sexually abused when he was quite young the boy threatened me by saying that he's going to stab me (with a knife ofcourse) it happened in 2013 at 7th grade it was my first year on middle school or high school whatever you want to call it the issue that i have is i'm still not able to forget that situation i can't get it out of my head and it's also a distraction for me i'm also having doubts if it's actually true that i really said that but i assume that it's absolutely true that i said that otherwise i wouldn't get threatened and i wouldn't get/receive an imposition/punishment i was quite i didn't say anything when the student yelled at me that he's going to stab me i wanna know how do i stop worrying about this and which sin am i committing when i say something stupid dumb like that? let me know and i have autism by the way that's the reason why i never could go to a normal school with normal students that don't have behaviour problems because of my autism and learning disabilities the boy who threatened me also got an imposition/punishment after he threatened me he was even suspended for a couple of days it bothers me more that i said that then the death threat that i got

i forgot to mention that i didn't know that the boy who threatened me was sexually abused when he was very young when i said that i'm going to rape 12 year old girls

Favorite Answer

I can't follow what exactly is going on there, but, get away from everybody all over there. As for you, just apologize to Jesus for saying it, and then move on.

-----

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

A person can battle lust and other sins using the rosary and fasting.

• Paul

Sounds more like a psychological problem than a spiritual one.

• A C

The Bible tells us to watch our words. What we say can and does get us into trouble sometimes, as you found out. I suggest that you try to forget about it. You obviously learned your lesson. Just ask Jesus to forgive all your sins and be your Lord and Savior. Follow Him as best you can. Read the Gospel of John and also Romans in the New Testament. Also look up Philippians 4:6-8 regarding anxious thoughts. I doubt the other kid is going to stab you but if you ever see him again, be cautious just in case. We all say things we shouldn't from time to time and you were just a kid when it happened and didn't mean it.

• Big l3 months agoReport

this is also a good answers thanks!

James 1:26 “If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person’s religion is worthless.”

Proverbs 12:18 “There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.”

James 3:8 “But no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.”

Proverbs 15:4 “A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.”

There is no greater use for the tongue “because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Rom 10:9).

• Brian

The sin of not using common sense, for one.

If you want to ask about sin instead of law, move your question to the religion section.

If there is a god I'm sure he already knows how messed up in the head you are.