9 points on licence?

I think i may have been flashed by a camera last night but i have 9 points arlready. Is there anything i can do to  escape a ban???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

To late John Law has your number, and it is up as is your insurance cost. Learn to drive with in yhe limits of the law. It ain't all that hard, just loose the me first attitude!

• car253
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What state? Ask if you can go to traffic school to keep the points off your driving record.

• 1 month ago

Ban, flashed, licence with a c.... you're in the UK. And since you're in the UK, there is nothing you can do. Great Britain may be considered one of the leaders of the free world, but your traffic laws are not part of that definition. When it comes to traffic enforcement, Britain is pretty much a communist country. The UK's traffic laws would make Stalin smile with pride.

There is no escape for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can always leave the country. Otherwise your license is a goner. EPIC FAIL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • May
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You can surrender your licence now....

• 1 month ago

How much above the speed limit were you?

• Zain1 month agoReport

The weather was horriable last night i was doing roughly i think 28.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah... Stop driving like an IDIOT!

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Follow the traffic laws

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What can you do AFTER the fact? Save up money for a really skilled attorney.

• Eva
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Why have you not taken the classes to reduce your points? 9 is a LOT. Whatever you did to accumulate those points, stop doing it!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.