Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

I’m starting a lotion business and need a name. I want the name to include the word Shea. I like the name Sahara Shea. Opinions? Ideas? ?

I want to expand the business to more products in the future like clothes and accessories so I don’t want the product name to focus on lotion. I currently like the name Sahara Shea. I need more options and some opinions please!

If you are going to expand into clothing (cool story, much harder than it sounds)...then why say anything that references a moisturizer ingredient at all.

I'm not buying Shea socks.....

• DiLaina1 month agoReport

Shea is my name, not just a moisturizer ingredient. Many brands use their name in their brand. Thank you for the feedback.

• denise

How about 'Shea Bliss', 'Shea Look', 'Shea Beauty', 'Shea Luxury'.

Shea Basket

"It takes the Shea from the basket'

AHEM::cough cough::::Don't use this idea...it is really creepy!

Shea Sahara, since it's a moisturizer.

• Ramona

Drizzling Shea

Shimmer Shea

Cloudburst Shea

celestial Shea

Raining Shea

Sahara is a DRY desert. Not a good name for a skin lotion. so, you'd be smart to drop that. Aside from shea what's the second main ingredient?

• DiLaina1 month agoReport

My thought was dry becomes moisturized from Sahara —> Shea. It has coconut oil as the second main ingredient. I don’t want to focus on a name specifically for lotion as I do want to expand in the near future.