How much ladies will I be able to pick up if I study physics?

I was thinking of getting into the more detailed and technical side of learning physics instead of just having a general overview of it all which doesn't require much study. I am wondering how well this do for me when it comes to the ladies?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Every woman you see will be attracted to you. Gravity is always attractive.

F = GMm / r^2

• Andrew Smith
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

But from this an obese physics student would be far more attractive proposition than a lithe muscled athletic individual. So head to McDonalds and to the pub NOW.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

How much - sounds like weight

How many - is the number of them

• 1 month ago

not many as you will find extremely attractive airheads boring, women have always found geeky types unattractive (until they find out what they earn...) preferring physically exceptional specimens like sportsmen etc more attractive.

• 1 month ago

If the other women is also studing physics then repulsion will take place.No attraction because you both will become busy in learning this vast subject.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you learn Physics sufficiently, you can build a crane which will pick up any lady, no matter how heavy she is.

• 1 month ago

One good one if you're lucky

• 1 month ago

If you choose wisely a normal physics students can pick up two ladies. One on each arm.

There are some ladies that might take all your strength to raise even a single one from the ground.

Now if you USE your physics knowledge then you would discover what Archimedes pronounced two thousand years ago.

"Give me a lever long enough and I will pick up all the ladies in the world".

• neb
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most of your dates will be with your right hand. Treat it nice and it will treat you nice.

• 1 month ago

I think how many ladies you can pick up will depend on your body type and also theirs. Once you have a good understanding of physics you should be able to calculate exactly how many ladies you can pick up without hurting yourself. And if the number you calculate is not enough ladies then you need to hit the gym so that you will be strong enough to pick up more ladies. Also you will need to make sure that the ladies are okay with you picking them up. Picking up people who don't consent to you touching them could lead to assault charges. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

just try it and see and then you'll know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.