I'm an adult male who was raped by a male Democrat Hillary donor . How do I get over this feeling?

I feel very ashamed and humiliated that I froze up and just kind or let him do it to me. I feel a weird feeling in the back of my head that I cant shake. It is tough to put into words how I actually feel. 

Best Answer

register as a democrat and you will feel better and do it to others

• Fred

Many males at some point are seduced as you were into some male on male sex. You try and excuse your actions by claiming you were raped but the reality you were seduced and the guy did nothing illegal. Generally it starts when the guy fondles your penis and nuts and instead of yelling at them to get away from you something inside you is saying allow yourself to enjoy this. Homophobia is a taught thing, whereas sex is an instinct. You froze as your taught homophobia and your sexual instincts to have some sexual contact struggled against each other and your instincts won and you surrendered to the nice sexual feelings this guy was giving you.

As I said many guys have done this and it does not mean you are gay or the other guy is a rapist. He got personal with you and your instincts felt safe and allowed you to enjoy the situation. You are normal and not gay or weak for not repelling him away. Sexual surveys found about 80% of males have done something sexual with a male before and most of us instinctively are not homophobic and in a moment of sexual excitement such as another male fondling our genitals may find we surrender to the nice feelings and allow ourselves some male on male sexual fun.

So stop this stupid belief you were raped as you weren't. The guy did something that felt good and your sexual instincts made you accept his advances and allow yourself to enjoy the sexual erotic feelings all normal sexual males can feel when sexually excited. All this man has done has opened your eyes to the fact even straight males can enjoy some sexual fun with another guy, and your taught homophobia is lies.

Maybe this will be a one off or maybe you will find that you may relax sexually a bit and from time to time accept a little sexual fun with a guy. Some straight guys are totally relaxed with having some sex fun with a guy but my guess is your homophobic beliefs will prevent you ever doing it again.

This does not turn you gay as I am sure you are just as sexually attracted to females as you always were. The straight guy who have sex with guys have no sexual attraction to the guy and just want to have the nice erotic sensations a guy can give as you have experienced. So man up and accept this was not rape and you consented by allowing him to have some sexual fun with you. You are human and did what most guys have done before at some time. Some are relaxed about it and others try and convince themselves they were raped so they do not have to accept they actually offered no resistance to the guy's advances therefor had consented.

Time to man up and accept you are just a normal human being like the rest of us. Like most normal guys you enjoyed the sexual action but after you came your sexual instincts were satisfied and your taught homophobia took over again and you were desperate to believe you did not consent to satisfy yourself that you are totally straight and wouldn't consent to such sexual behaviour. If you called in the police to have the guy charged you would be laughed out of court as the fact is you consented no matter how much you try and fool yourself you were raped. Reading some of the other answers it appears most agree with me that you are trying to excuse your sexual actions by trying to convince yourself you were raped.

If you're serious, which is doubtful, call the National Sexual Assault Telephone Hotline:

800-656-4673

• Jay R

Next time, make sure that he shares your political views. You'll feel much better afterward.

Yeah, sure you were, blue faced troll

Look at Trump and say, thank God it was not him.

• abcdef

You should feel ashamed and humiliated by making a false charge.  This is so obviously a falsehood that it doesn't even have to pass the Trump smell test.

I didn't realize that Hillary was running for anything. What was his name, so I can send my check?

Very specific, and probably false, charges.

If this is true then you need to report them right away. It is not wise to wait around and do nothing because later you will want to do something about it and it may be too late then.