Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

What inconveniencies have you faced at the airport? And how would you solve them?

For example, it could be wires are always being tangled, etc. 

What wires? Why would they be tangled?

• james

Long lay overs. They should allow people to rent out sleeping mats at airports. Also when sleeping on the bench's outside the airport insect bites. They need spray better.

Most common is that the plane is delayed. A bar solves this issue

• DEBS

It really depends on the airport, but in general my biggest annoyance is all the people waiting to get on their flights who stand in the middle of the walkway blocking all those trying to rush to their flight 10 or 20 gates ahead. They need to separate the walkway from the waiting area so it doesn't overflow.

Along those lines, people in the US need to learn how to use the moving walkways and escalators. Put up some signs 'reminding' people to get their butt to the right instead of thinking they're on disney ride. The walkways are there for people to get places; not take a nap.

Also, food places which have "Pronto" in their name and take 15 minutes for a simple burrito should be closed down immediately.

Mostly flight delays due to weather. Solved by having access to a lounge which is more comfortable than waiting at the gate.

• John

God, give me grace to accept with serenity

the things that cannot be changed,

Courage to change the things

which should be changed,

and the Wisdom to distinguish

the one from the other.

• polly

I've never really had any,other than a 3 hour delay when engineers remedied a problem with the planes air-conditioning.

Even the times I've been frisked & set off metal detectors the airport staff/security were professional & efficient

• Donald

All they have to offer... I quit flying a few years ago, and they are all solved for me now.

Thanks for asking