Women, on a really tough stain do you use Shout or Spray n Wash, and why?

• Sheila
    Best Answer

Shout, using it for years, they came out with a gel that works even better, removes stains excellent.

https://www.target.com/p/shout-advanced-action-gel...

You have been reported for blatant and offensive sexism.

OIL GREASE what ever

• elhigh

Why do you specify women?

In my household I do the laundry, in exchange for my wife doing the ironing. When faced with a very tough stain usually I'll wet it and rub it with some lye soap, agitate a couple of minutes and let sit a few minutes more, then toss it in with a regular load. It's pretty effective.

• Byrd

I use Shout or Oxyclean depending on the stain

If I have a really tough stain, I hand it to my husband. He knows a lot more about laundry than I do, and has tons of cleaning products. We don't have either Shout or Spray and Wash, though. I think he has some OxyClean and Grandma's Secret as well as several other bottles of more obscure cleaners. His mom works in textiles so he's good at this kind of thing. He has different products for different types of stains. And he also uses plain vinegar a lot.

This has nothing to do with being female.

Source(s): you have been reported for sexism.
    • bluebellbkk
      1 month agoReport

But brian, why would a woman's perspective on this be any different from a man's? Laundry is laundry, whoever does it.