Does any one else have a Samsung Vr-60 camcorder and can any one tell us how to get it to play back the tapes thanks? ?
Oops it's a Samsung vp-w60
- spacemissingLv 71 month ago
It is possible that there is a problem only a repair shop could deal with.
- lareLv 71 month ago
1. is this the same camcorder you used to record the tapes? if not there are multiple reasons why they might not play.
2. the battery is probably very dead, do you have an AC power adapter. even with adapter, you may need a new battery to function. it is rare for a battery to last 15 years.
3. is there a message in the display?
4. if the message is "tape end" you need to rewind the tape before it will play