Jessica asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Do you think the Yankees will beat the Astros and advance to the world series? Why or why not?

If so can they win the world series?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

The Astros just had their scare so they will be ready. Their pitching is disarrayed a bit though while the Yankees are set up. It should be entertaining. I think the Yankees will take it. And then the series.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As a Red Sox fan, I want the Astros to win.  But, since the Red Sox aren't in it, I usually root for a team that never won: so I want Washington.  The city hasn't had a pennant winner since 1933, and a World Series winner since 1925. 

• 1 month ago

No, I think the Astros win and then take whomever makes it from the other side probably 4-1.

If they don't then the Yanks take whomever wins from the other side 5-2.

• 1 month ago

I don't think they will, Houston starting pitching should win in a 7-game series. If they do get there, of course they can win.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'm giving the edge to the Astros on this one.  Due to the home field advantage and the better pitching staff.  That offense seems about like a draw.  I think whichever team represents the AL in the World Series will win it. 

• 1 month ago

Only if they win all their home games. Because the Astros will win all of theirs.

• Texas Mike
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes indeed. Lost one home game but it could be over today.

• 1 month ago

No, I think the Astros ho.e field advantage will make a difference.

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Let's go Cardinals!!!

• 1 month ago

OMG, I just realized that I'm going to have to root for the Astros. And me an Oakland A's fan.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.