Jessica asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Do you think the Yankees will beat the Astros and advance to the world series? Why or why not?

If so can they win the world series?

Best Answer

The Astros just had their scare so they will be ready. Their pitching is disarrayed a bit though while the Yankees are set up. It should be entertaining. I think the Yankees will take it. And then the series.

• David

As a Red Sox fan, I want the Astros to win.  But, since the Red Sox aren't in it, I usually root for a team that never won: so I want Washington.  The city hasn't had a pennant winner since 1933, and a World Series winner since 1925. 

No, I think the Astros win and then take whomever makes it from the other side probably 4-1.

If they don't then the Yanks take whomever wins from the other side 5-2.

I don't think they will, Houston starting pitching should win in a 7-game series. If they do get there, of course they can win.

I'm giving the edge to the Astros on this one.  Due to the home field advantage and the better pitching staff.  That offense seems about like a draw.  I think whichever team represents the AL in the World Series will win it. 

Only if they win all their home games. Because the Astros will win all of theirs.

• Texas Mike
      4 weeks agoReport

Yes indeed. Lost one home game but it could be over today.

No, I think the Astros ho.e field advantage will make a difference.

• Fuhr

Let's go Cardinals!!!

OMG, I just realized that I'm going to have to root for the Astros. And me an Oakland A's fan.