Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Do you know that 95 percent of USA veterans can’t read or write?

It’s appalling that this is a secret topic that no one wants to talk about it. Starting back in 1978 when the United States Military could not find suitable troops to serve, they started snatching up homeless people and individuals from prisons to join the armed forces. This was known as Operation Gutter Sweep, mainly because many of those people were living in the gutter, and were intellectually impaired. The truth is that it does not require much intellect to run throughout the jungle or a sand terrain. However the end result is that only the top military personnel like Generals and Admirals know how to read and write. Don’t be surprised if someone doesn’t try to refute what I am saying, those are people who are complicit in the cover up.

Attachment image

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

You are very misinformed kind sir, it wasn't a specific operation that led to this problem You have to keep in mind that most of the people in the military has suffered some sort of brain injury or had/have drug dependencies problems. I didn’t know the rates were that high but lets not make fun of them and get them help.

• 4 weeks ago

what?  are you upset they wouldn't take you?

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Methinks the lady doth protest too much !!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And that kiddiewinks is your bed time fairy story from old Uncle utter bol~locks1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Do you know that 99% of the Homeless wearing Military Uniforms never served and those that do serve need this as Minimum

Success in any branch of the Military depends on a good education. A high school diploma is most desirable. Candidates with a GED (General Education Development) certificate can enlist, but some Services may limit their opportunities. It is very difficult to be considered a serious candidate without either a high school diploma or an accepted alternative credential.

Making your statement Uneducated RUBBISH

Only 18 % of americans are eligable to join sounds like you got rejected

• 1 month ago

Do you know you are a troll? I can not believe anyone can be so stupid.

• 1 month ago

I'd like to see a proper source on this. With proper I mean not some vague blog entry of a conspiracy theorist, but an actual academical research.

• 1 month ago

So 95% of US veterans never made it past the 2nd grade?

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You're full of CRAP!

• 1 month ago

Ha ha ha. Propaganda is funny. They really brainwashed you there real good! Ha ha ha ha.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is absolutely not true.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.