Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

Parents don't want me to set up my company.?

I'm in the process of setting up a development company and my parents are telling me not to due to tax reason, name reasons and more, so they've ripped up my paper work and are having a go at me.

How do I tell them not to worry and leave my things alone?

This could be very serious situation in your family , what you can do is firstly discuss it with someone who is well experienced in the same field and silently go with your work , and if you cant explain your parents your work and you trust your doing then go for it and prove it to them .

Then you cannot. You have to have your parents permission to file tax documents for a company until you are 18

I think you better get a greater understanding of taxes, you're not doing your full research. Have you discussed the issue with a tax accountant?

Trolling score - minus fourteen.

• Robert

You could move out, live your life independently and pay your own way. That might get them to leave your stuff alone.

• Cogito

If you were capable of setting up a company you'd be living in your own apartment, your parents wouldn't have access to it, you'd have a financial adviser/accountant/lawyer to tell you about such matters and you wouldn't be asking random strangers on the internet!

• DEBS

If you can't handle this, you're either too young, not smart enough to have your own company, or both.