Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

When is humanity going to wake the F**k up and realize in war their is no winners...and all it does is makes more evil than it does good?

Imagine a little child in a city that was bombed this child lost both its mother and Father and no one realizes it but that child is going to grow up to be the Next Hitler. Humanity has not learned its lesson yet and i doubt it ever will.....in war their is no winner....and From death all you will get is more hate and death. I swear I wish i could disown humanity as my species because what they do, how they think, how they treat each other and how they act makes me sick to my stomach. I will say one thing I long for the day when the choices you people are making gets so bad the world gets effected by it in a very bad way...maybe then you will grow the **** up and learn your lesson as your buying your loved ones out of your own stupidy.

Humanity Cannot Wake Up, Its Hypnotised, Very Clever System Is In Place, And The Screws Are Being Turned, And Reality Is Out Of Reach For Most, As Life Is Limited, You Have Little Time, But The SKULL 322, As All The Time, 

It's either war, poverty or birth control.

So Hitler slaughtered millions and yet you say do not stop him? Do not defend?

What a totally inhuman and silly argument that means dictators and thugs should be free to conquest the world!

• dunny

People have been saying that for years to no avail. how many wars to end all wars have there been , all it will take is one madman like Hitler with the capability to wipe us all out when defeat stares him in the face and were done for

• GTB

There are NO WINNERS in wars, strikes, and divorces. We have yet to learn this.

Republicans would have to give up their values in order to end war. All that believe in is hatred, xenophobia, and starting wars as a way to pretend they're keeping their base safe from "real" threats.

• Troy

That sounds really self righteous. Almost all of the civilized world understands the ramifications of war and is frightened by those ramifications. All it takes is one leader to decide that attacking oil refineries, stealing peaceable ships, spreading terror, spreading death, spreading despair, and generally disrupting global society. If we stand up to that monster then we may have war and if we bow to that monster we may have something even worse. Things are not so black and white for the people that must actually make the hard decisions.

Look at Trump, he has chosen to stop our involvement in endless wars and pulled our troops out. It turns out that little bit of war was preventing more terrible war.

All it take for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

What about children whose family was gassed or tortured to death because of their political beliefs or religion? It has happened and continues in some places. Do you feel anything for those children?

Humanity will never wake up. All we've ever done is fight with eachother. It's in our nature.

They never will believe me like EVER