22 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Fake for certain.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fake god, big foot...not really that much difference.

• 1 month ago

About 2/3rds as real as Satan

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yes the susquatch is real

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bigfoot is a real fake. However, the MOMO is real!

• 1 month ago

there really hasnt been any evidence to support it. there have been videos but again the videos could be fake and have someone just dressed up in a gorilla suit to fool people and to screw with people and there have also been footprints casted and photographed but until someone sees it for real we will never know if they exist or not

• 1 month ago

No physical evidence for Bigfoot has ever been found. No bones, no hair, no poop, nothing. Just grainy videos of guys in ape suits running around.

• Sparky
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I believe it's real.

I have heard one and seen what it has left of other animals it hunted.

• 1 month ago

The evidence says definitely not real, mostly because there is no credible evidence of any kind, but Jane Goodall (one of the world's leading primatologists) says it's still possible.

She doesn't believe in Bigfoot herself, in fact she doesn't think the existence of them is even remotely likely, but she did say it's possible. Like myself, she doesn't believe they exist but loves the legend. Bigfoot is one of the best legends ever.

• miyuki & kyojin
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

JimZ only look at Jane Goodall because she agree with his biased beleifs. Science not use faith or beleifs. JimZ need study real science and look objectively at what majority of scientists say.

• 1 month ago

Very probably not real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.