Anonymous

I'm autistic and people think that I can get arrested for moving out of state to avoid court order treatment, why do people think that ?

So I am autistic and I'm under probation and court ordered treatment. I do not like the court ordered therapist that they gave me and I do not like the psychiatrist either. I want to see a private clinic therapist as they are much more nicer. The court ordered therapist is homophobic and hates people who does drag or is gay and etc. I happen to do drag and she is not supportive of me. She calls it weird and gay and tells me to stop or else she will force me to stop. I'm angry and so I talked to a friend who knows a bit about legal stuff since his dad is a lawyer. He asked his dad for me and his dad said that if I were to move out of my state of north carolina then the court order will no longer be affective. So I am planning on applying to colleges like alabama state or georgia tech and etc so that I have an excuse to leave greenville. I'm tired of having to deal with the authorities and the stupid sheriff deputies here and their crap so I want out. I'm also going on the arizona trip and not tell the court or my probation officer. Everyone says that I'm gonna get arrested and thrown in jail if I were to move out of state. I don't get why people think that when my friend's dad who's a lawyer told me that it is no longer valid if I move out of state. Why do people think that I can get arrested for moving out of state to avoid court order treatment ? How come people don't believe my friend's dad who's an attorney ??

• Lita

Because you can. You are on probation. You are not free to come and go as you please.

No matter how many time you post this dreck the fact remains that being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and if you violate a court order you will get arrested and serve time in jail.

Being a azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

You could get arrested for failing to follow court ordered treatment. If you are Autistic, you are very , VERY high functioning.

• Lita
      4 weeks agoReport

Jacob, movies are not real life in any way. If you follow a plan based upon what you've seen in movies you will be caught even faster.

you know you can.

you just keeping acting stupid to annoy people.

you know the cops are wusses who let you get away with a lot ....your behavior is their fault, they taught you that you are above the law.

anywhere else, you would have been in a secure facility long ago.

btw, I know a couple people who were in jail....one comes from a big bad a$$ organized crime family......both of their attitudes were changed when they got out..

and it will be worse for you when you act like a brat to the other inmates...they will put you in your place quickly...likely by raping you.

either you and/or your friend..or even dad the lawyer misunderstand...you can just run from a court order

If you are under probation, it would be a violation of your probation to move.

If what you're saying about your therapist is true, she sounds like she's violating professional ethics and you need to make an official complaint. She has no business working in a public office and taking taxpayers' money if she expresses opinions like that.

• SimplytheFACTS
      1 month agoReport

YES SHRINKS CAN BE ASSES AND DISCRIMINATE...you discredit yourself when you make WRONG ASSUMPTIONS like that.

Court of public opinion In America we have freedom to travel and to take medication if we want

If you leave without telling your probation officer, that's a violation, and maybe even a felony in North Carolina. Your PO may be a PIA (they usually are), but don't fight him. You can petition the court to serve out your probation and your treatment in the state of your choice - that's the safe route. I'm sorry your psychiatrist is also not supportive. The southern states are notorious for being backward. BTW, Alabama makes North Carolina look like Shangri La.

• R

Again, your court order most likely states that you are not allowed to move out of the county, much less the state. People on probation are not allowed to pick up and leave.

Again, read your court order.

How many times do you plan to post this???

1. If you leave the area without telling anyone, you CAN and WILL be arrested for violating your parole and court order. This IS true.

2. If you don't like the court ordered therapist and have real problems with the way they are behaving, you can peition the court for a new therapist. THAT is the correct legal remedy.