Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

What is the solution to stopping global warming activists from blocking traffic people in the city just want to get to work?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Get a HMVEE with belt fed on top. cut a path like mowing down weeds.

Me behind the wheel,,playing on the freeway is fatal.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A bulldozer with a drunk driver

• 1 month ago

These people are so selfish.. they forget that not everyone agrees with them. and the mess they leave behind is surely not good for the environment either. Most are hypocrites. Go ahead.. protest all you ant.. just don't get in my way!

• 1 month ago

I say run em down, beat them like Antifa Likes to beat people and Tell everyone you are a registered Democrit or they said a racist remark to you.. Claim to be a DEMOCRIT and there will be no charges pressed against you.

SWEAR that you were scared for your life as they threatened you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Live in a city that's run by rational humans instead of special interest activists, aka not on the west coast.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If you spray stink bombs.

• 1 month ago

North Dakota solved that by making it legal to hit the protesters with vehicles.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Easy peasy, get the government to properly deal with the threat of global warming

• Noah1 month agoReport

You mean, as always, NOW is the time for Communism. No thanks. Or do you have stats and solutions you can share?

• 1 month ago

Fines , or other penalties , that are stiff enough to reflect the offence .

I support their right to "demonstrate and protest" -- but others have a right to go about their business too .

"Martyrdom" comes at a price

• hoarseman
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Since when did this group represent the "common good" . "Our way" is the only way ,and the rest of you must accept it is the message of dictatorship -- and its become the liberal - left politics of the 21st century .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

er . . . . . stop global warming?

• Noah1 month agoReport

How exactly (without Communism)?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.