Dreaming about being trapped meaning? ?

Hi. Lately I keep dreaming about ending up somewhere that seem a little too good to be true and end up being trapped there, the leader/person that brought me here won't let me leave and although seemed nice at first ends up being no that nice and won't let me escape no matter what 

What does this mean?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Ivan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You feel trapped in life and not able to make your own decisions. You may also be careful who you trust with your guard down.

• 1 month ago

Random dream probably

• 1 month ago

Ok now ok now yep

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is pretty normal

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It means you feel trapped in life. Take safe steps to get happy

• Balam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It means that you feel trapped in a job you don't like, in a relationship that you no longer support or in a difficult situation. But everything is because of a certain person who you have not known how to handle

Source(s): dreammoods.com nelamoxtli.com
  • 1 month ago

The dream tells me that you either are having a newer situation in your life that you worry about for some valid reason, or you are a person who is paranoid about trusting people/situations. If it is the first one, the best thing to do is to address this person and situation with an honest discussion. If it is the second one, ask yourself why it's hard fro you to trust others. You may need a therapist to help you with this one.

• 1 month ago

If you dream of being trapped, it means that you feel confined and restricted in a friendship, career or romantic relationship. ... To dream of trying to escape a situation or room may represent your eagerness or desperation to change your waking life circumstances. Dissatisfaction with the way things are.

• 1 month ago

I do see your point but do you know whatever you dream about the opposite happens, my friend.

• 1 month ago

Your a freak that's why

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.