Dreaming about being trapped meaning? ?

Hi. Lately I keep dreaming about ending up somewhere that seem a little too good to be true and end up being trapped there, the leader/person that brought me here won't let me leave and although seemed nice at first ends up being no that nice and won't let me escape no matter what 

What does this mean?

• Ivan

You feel trapped in life and not able to make your own decisions. You may also be careful who you trust with your guard down.

Random dream probably

Ok now ok now yep

That is pretty normal

It means you feel trapped in life. Take safe steps to get happy

• Balam

It means that you feel trapped in a job you don't like, in a relationship that you no longer support or in a difficult situation. But everything is because of a certain person who you have not known how to handle

Source(s): dreammoods.com nelamoxtli.com

The dream tells me that you either are having a newer situation in your life that you worry about for some valid reason, or you are a person who is paranoid about trusting people/situations. If it is the first one, the best thing to do is to address this person and situation with an honest discussion. If it is the second one, ask yourself why it's hard fro you to trust others. You may need a therapist to help you with this one.

If you dream of being trapped, it means that you feel confined and restricted in a friendship, career or romantic relationship. ... To dream of trying to escape a situation or room may represent your eagerness or desperation to change your waking life circumstances. Dissatisfaction with the way things are.

I do see your point but do you know whatever you dream about the opposite happens, my friend.

Your a freak that's why