Subaru Forester Key and Fob Replacement?

This may be a stretch, but I am in need of making an additional key and getting a fob (possibly a combination as I am seeing online) for my 03 Subaru forester. I am curious as to how I would get a key and fob and or key+fob that would be one like the original, with a Subaru logo on it. (If that is even what the original looked like) or is the only option to get a totally blank one. I even see replacement keys that have a spot for the emblem to go but I do not even know where to get the emblem.

E-bay or Amazon . I purchased a new blank key fob on E-bay . I had a local locksmith cut and flash the key to the control module so it would recognize the key .It works just like it should .

• JetDoc

Go visit your friendly local Subaru dealer's parts room. THEY can make a new key for you and program the fob to work with your car.