When is the last time you swung on a swing?

Best Answer

How nice it would be to swing on a swing again, no matter what my age is now. Can't tell my age though, but I liked your question because it brought back fond memories! We all could do with a little bit of childhood play right now, as the world is getting to be a really scary place.

• Andrew Smith
      1 month agoReport

I read in Desiderata "surrender gracefully the things of youth". Rubbish. I will surrender those when I am six feet under and not one moment before. I am 68 now and I have the best of both worlds. I can do everything I did when I was young but ALSO have the benefits of age too. A great world.

Today. I like swings. Simple harmonic oscillators are fun. And i enjoy converting potential energy to kinetic energy and back again.

It would have been a couple of months ago when I was visiting my 40 year old son.

Well, been a wile, Training for skydiving back in early 80s

Yesterday, I have one in my house.

• oubaas

more than 6 decads ago ^_-

Years ago. But I recently teetered on a totter.

Not too long ago... talking to my niece and nephew on their at-home big toy... just a few months ago when the weather was warmer.