Killing fleas in car?

I went to clean my house after a tenant I rented to left. I go in expecting a typical clean and got dive bombed by a bunch of fleas. So I got into my car and went to buy foggers. I fogged the house but it is 2 days later and my car is crazy infested with fleas. How do I get rid of them out of my car? Can I buy bomb fog my car too? Or how can I get rid of them fastly?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

You buy flea powder for cats and dogs and sprinkle it in the upholstery and also carpet, wait a bit, and then vacuum the car. That's not the only way though. At Walmart, they have plenty of flea killing products. There is a an aerosol can for killing fleas. It should be in the pet section. Decades ago, flea powder was about all they had to kill fleas. They would rub it into pets' fur. And, also treat the cat bed and couch, etc....

• 1 month ago

You can bomb the car but you have to stay out of it for a couple days to make sure the eggs die. Otherwise you're going to bring the fleas back into the house and start the whole cycle over again.

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You also need to vacuum your car in order to get rid of the flea eggs.

• zeno
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes.......................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Henry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

That sounds bad and funny.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Luckily in America we have the 2nd Amendment. Try an AR-15 on the fleas

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.