Killing fleas in car?

I went to clean my house after a tenant I rented to left. I go in expecting a typical clean and got dive bombed by a bunch of fleas. So I got into my car and went to buy foggers. I fogged the house but it is 2 days later and my car is crazy infested with fleas. How do I get rid of them out of my car? Can I buy bomb fog my car too? Or how can I get rid of them fastly?

Best Answer

You buy flea powder for cats and dogs and sprinkle it in the upholstery and also carpet, wait a bit, and then vacuum the car. That's not the only way though. At Walmart, they have plenty of flea killing products. There is a an aerosol can for killing fleas. It should be in the pet section. Decades ago, flea powder was about all they had to kill fleas. They would rub it into pets' fur. And, also treat the cat bed and couch, etc....

You can bomb the car but you have to stay out of it for a couple days to make sure the eggs die. Otherwise you're going to bring the fleas back into the house and start the whole cycle over again.

• Elaine

You also need to vacuum your car in order to get rid of the flea eggs.

• zeno

Yes.......................

• Henry

That sounds bad and funny.

Luckily in America we have the 2nd Amendment. Try an AR-15 on the fleas