Are you still watching the original Addams Family with John Astin and Carolyn Jones...?

....I still find them very funny after all these years. How about you?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

I watch the series whenever it comes on TV. John Astin's Gomez Addams is simply one of the best TV characters of all time. You rarely see a character who first looks at the positive side of every situation or abnormal attribute that someone possesses. In one episode, Morticia is knitting a sweater for her cousin who has six or so arms, and Gomez comments that the cousin is a "hell of a pool player." No matter the situation, Gomez just always seemed so positive.

Nothing or no one was too weird on the Addams Family. That was the best part of the show. Uncle Fester was also unlike any character on TV.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They occasionally appear on catch up tv and I do watch them because they bring back so many memories of the good times.

• 1 month ago

No, I haven't seen them in years, but I would watch again.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, of course not.

You don't seem to realize that the fall TV season just started. There are lots of shows to watch that have never been on before.

I watched "The Addams Family" when it was first shown, and then I moved on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They were great, and the series holds up very well. Lots of fun.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they seem dated to me, but the guy that played gomez in that movie from a few years back was pretty great i thought. i saw part of that at the garage while they were doing my state inspection

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.