Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Muslims Love USA, the anti-America among Muslims was Zionists' plot. Do you agree USA must love Muslims back?

Christians must love Jesus instead of loving old testament. It is true Christianity. Jews are not accepting Jesus. Muslims do.

Jews killed Christian Americans in sep 11 & pretended it was Muslim radicals. All is Zionists plots who hate the good relation of Islamic world & USA who do this.

Believe there is this type of plot.

Jews don't like Christians. Christians Think Jews Jesus killers and Jews hate it. And they don't care about it, but care about consequences of it.

Most Christians won't ever believe Jesus was killed by Romans, because they are Westerns. But many think technically about it.

Jews shouldn't control USA. USA can be friend with Iran and Arabs at the same time. Christianity can be free minds instead of blindly supporting Jews & Israel.. Support Peace is OK, but Supporting Israel is a mistake.. I hope USA will be a true Christian country, which doesn't hate those who accept/love Jesus for who he is, no matter if think differently about him.

PS: I am Jew, I support Peace, but I hate USA's blind support for Israel, not peace..

Thanks!

why not ending US/Christian Zionism right now and be supporter of peace instead?

Best Answer

I know that. Divine-Intervention has been granted. 

The Zionists will be gone by 2025; 

and we can rebuild this broken world. 

The whole-galaxy is cheering us on!!!!

• Yes, Miguel, go on and tell everyone how the whole galaxy hates Jewish people. That's the way to make friends and influence people.

• BMCR

Obvious troll is obvious.

Person makes explicitly antisemitic claims and yet claims to be Jewish.

• sarah

Most people hear about the Muslim's killing others in the other countries and fear them. It is hard to love a people you fear.

People individually have to love who THEY decided to love.. Not our business.

FREEDOM!

I bet it took years off your life to lie and say you're a Jew, aye.

Why do you and your ilk love slapping your monkey in public to much?

Cut it out.

~

That's what this website was missing. A generous dose of racism.

You make as much sense as a cookie made out of broccoli.