Which job should I choose?

I'll cut to the chase. 

Job #1 is 16.55 an hour with a 1 hour commute to and from. It also requires my personal vehicle to travel the district.

Job #2 is 15.42 an hour and is also a 1 hour commute to and from. But I stay in one place.

Job #3 is 12.00 an hour with a 20 minute commute to and from.

They're all full time, but which one should I take?

They're each 40 hours a week. 

And a 1 hour commute to and from work Mon-Sat is exactly $60.00/week for my vehicle. 

• CB

Which job has the best future earning potential? Go with that job.

Without knowing how many hours each week you will work, and what your actual commute costs are, no one can guess.

Commute costs include the distance you need to drive, the efficiency of your vehicle in those drives and the price of fuel, along with whether or not your parking is free.

• Eva

If Job #1 is reimbursing you for your mileage when you are traveling for them or gives you an allowance, take it. If not, it's a toss up between 2 & 3. You'll definitely take home less money at #3, but it would be less wear and tear and gas as well as saving you nearly an hour and a half each day.