Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaMontreal · 1 month ago

What if I traveled to Montreal and Quebec City and experienced typical French rudeness?

Could I respond by uppercutting those people? Or would that not be a good thing? Or would telling them to "go f*ck yourself" (in English) be more favorable?

Thing is, I will not tolerate any hostility from ANYONE.

Best Answer

You are confusing Quebec, with France. The speak similar languages, but, the two cultures are very different.

Hmm, I've never experienced rudeness in Montreal, Quebec City, or any of the cities I have visited in Quebec or the Maritimes.

You won't tolerate hostility, but you seem to thrive on being hostile yourself.  Might want to seek some help for your anger issues and intolerance.

Enjoy your time in prison there. Based on what you say you want to do to others, that is your destination.

• Kelley

Stay away from people who unrighteously hate you. Trust God will deal with them