What video games have you lot been playing lately?

• Kyle
    Best Answer

i finally finished the main story of AC odyssey xbox one. i enjoyed ac origins a lot more than odyssey. along with the setting. i found the story of odyssey kind of bland to be honest. i'm looking forward to ac vikings though next year, that should be cool. i still have a lot of side missions in ac odyssey left, so i'll finish those sometime. maybe get the dlc when it goes on sale.

i like going back to madden 16 player mode and doing ridiculous stats and plays there for fun. i like that gameplay better than the later maddens, though i'll still play madden 19 online for the later rosters. i don't do ultimate team, just normal h2h.

i've also been playing sims 4 on xbox one trying to get some last couple achievements to finally play the game in true sandbox mode. it's still fun, but the achievements were kind of necessary in my opinion. that's not how the game is meant to be played.

then i'll mix it up with halo 5 or call of duty modern warfare or black out on black ops 4. i have pubg too but don't play that as often. same with overwatch. not my style of shooters.

i played mirror's edge and the sequel on both consoles, but liked the original a lot better.

i also have GTA V just for story mode. since i didn't do online when it came out, it's almost impossible to play online unless you get a good group of players without other people killing you randomly because they're ranked up super high.

Recently new plants Vs zombie game

Cod..................

RED DEAD REDEMPTION TWO BABEYY

it’s literally the best game I’ve ever played IN MY LIFE

ALSO the first game was really good and I feel like I got more out of it since I played it AFTER playing the second one and so the story of John Marston was more filled in for me

But that’s just me

But I’m currently obsessed with RDR2

Not online, no siree

I’m like on my third playthrough

And I’m writing fanfiction about it looooool

And I have the guidebook which is cool

Maybe one of these days I’ll have the patience to get to 100%

But it’s a great game and I cried so many times so I don’t know why I played it again bc I just cried AGAIN not only at the ending but at all of the stuff that happens throughout the game

I hope red dead 3 is a prequel to the prequel so all the people who died can come back to life!!

Also I really want rdr2 undead nightmare starring Arthur Morgan but APPARENTLY they’re only focused on the online mode rn :/

they did it for rdr1... pls I just want a dlc

yep

Red dead

None I'm poor. :(

GTAV Online, Fallout 76 and Minecraft

I'm all about playing Madden on Rookie Mode!!!

gta 5 is the only game man

none actually...….