Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

How to pass an at home drug test?

I’m getting a thc drug test done and I’ve been smoking heavy for weeks and I need to be able to pass. I’ve heard of lots of ways to pass tests like-diluting sample, adding salt, adding eye drops, taking Advil, drinking baking soda and water. And a bunch of other crazy ways for going about it. I’m wondering for someone with experience to tell me what worked for them. 

An at home drug test? Why? You planning on working at home?

• poldi2

It takes 2 weeks for a clean urine test, nothing you can do will change that.

All those ways you have heard don't actually work, and test labs know to look for all that stuff.

The only thing that works is time.

Why waste time, A home test will only show you fail, then what. Not one of those gimmicks to pass even remotely work.

Screw the test, go smoke your brains out. After all, that is the most important,,right.

Maybe time to rethink your life.

• Brian

Your homeskool does drug tests?

Depends on the test. Saliva based tastes are difficult to fool. If they just clip some of your hair and mail it to a test lab you’re cooked.

• kaitlyn1 month agoReport

It’s a urine test at home. It’s just testing the strip.