Should I study engineering?

HI everyone, I am in my first year of college and majoring in Information Systems. I've mainly taken a bunch of business courses so far and some intermediate math courses. I am not amazing at math but not terrible either. I do love science as well. I am considering switching my major to either Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering. Not sure which yet but I am wondering if I should do this? Would I have a lot of career prospects open after graduation? Thanks!

You dont need to go to college to study engineering, in fact, it will be better if you do not cause their system is terrible beyond words, self educate, you got all the resources you need online.

Go to a Library. Find the Vocational Aptitude Test. Take it.

The scores will indicate Your strongest fields. This is where you should get your degree. It is your best field, the one you have the most interest in, The one where you will be happiest working and make the most contribution to the field and yourself. You can branch out into others but get your best field first.

Good to study another field but your education background might have trouble to be admitted into engineering unless you finish all the pre-requirement courses in good grade.

• Marty

go for engineering if you have high IQ

The simplest answer is for you to review the content of an engineering course and determine whether you think you can handle it.

Engineering would be a great career