What’s a good Chinese restaurant in Chicago?

I’ve had bad experiences with Chinese food, it’s like it would be good but then it would go downhill and just be flat out terrible. The Chinese restaurants that are terrible and complete garbage are Orange Garden, Plenty, Chinese Hut. I don’t want to try a new restaurant unless someone credible says it’s good and... show more I’ve had bad experiences with Chinese food, it’s like it would be good but then it would go downhill and just be flat out terrible. The Chinese restaurants that are terrible and complete garbage are Orange Garden, Plenty, Chinese Hut. I don’t want to try a new restaurant unless someone credible says it’s good and the food is good. One thing that really turns me off is when there’s too much breading on the orange chicken, I had orange chicken from plenty where the breading fell off and it was sickening. Orange Garden makes there food extra extra greasy to the point where the grease bleeds through the containers and bags. These places make me seriously hate Chinese food.
2 answers 2