The Ukrainian press shows Joe Biden received $900K for services from Burisma.  Where is our US press? Did they fall asleep? ?

Update: August West. When the Ukrainian MP announces documents showing this and our press does not jump on the story.... YEAH I don't trust our media. I think that like you, they have Trump Derangement Syndrome. 
Update 2: They should have covered this in the press with the statement that they have not yet seen these documents, nor verified the information that may or may not be contained in these documents. LIKE REAL REPORTERS!!!
Update 3: Tribeca, SO you are saying there was no quid pro quo.  You are saying the Ukrainians would give this information AFTER the funds are released??? Yeah, I knew you were lying the entire time. Sorry you are too stupid to keep your story straight.