Trump supporters: Obama arrives at your job. Your boss, a proud lib, allows Obama to offer you the deal of a lifetime. Will you accept it?

Obama and his secret servicemen file into your job lounge as you're getting coffee. You turn around and face Obama and take a sip from your mug. YOU: Let me guess.You must be Obama. Obama: Please sit down, Mr. *insert last name here* Let us reason together. *You sit down together.* Obama: It would be a... show more Obama and his secret servicemen file into your job lounge as you're getting coffee.

You turn around and face Obama and take a sip from your mug.

YOU: Let me guess.You must be Obama.

Obama: Please sit down, Mr. *insert last name here*

Let us reason together.

*You sit down together.*

Obama: It would be a regrettable waste...and it would be nothing short of madness should you vote red, and our beautiful country perish all because of a simple misunderstanding.

Obama: Mexican immigrants only want to share their culture with us. Is that so bad?

YOU: They've been sharing their culture
with us for years. Just ask the streets of LA....

Obama: Trump country is a fascinating cult.

Even now you are defiant...

...in the face of annihilation by Democrats
and in the presence of a god.

It isn't wise to stand against us.

Imagine what a horrible fate
awaits deplorables in November 2020.

....when we will vote Trump out office and claim the ultimate victory.

YOU: Still listening to those polls, huh? *you smirk and take a sip of your coffee*

Victory has defeated you.

Obama clenches his jaw. He is not amused:

Obama: You Trump supporters take pride in your facts.
I suggest you employ them.

Consider your President you so vigorously defend.

Picture him losing in a landslide at my whim.

Consider how most of your cult has turned their back on him.

YOU: Clearly you don't know us.

You have many voters, Obama.

...but few patriots.
Update: It won't be long before they'll protection from these dangerous criminals... More than they'll want your free stuff. Obama, displeased, rises from his seat. I am a generous god. I can make you rich beyond all measure. All that I ask is that you renounce Trump, vote blue on election day....and that... show more It won't be long before they'll protection from these dangerous criminals...

More than they'll want your free stuff.

Obama, displeased, rises from his seat. I am a generous god.

I can make you rich beyond all measure.

All that I ask is that you renounce Trump, vote blue on election day....and that you kneel.