Since he took over as manager of LFC, who has been Klopps most important signing ?

I'm going with Van Dijk.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Salah without doubt

• Betty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Virgil van Dijk...without him,Liverpool would have leaked double the number of goals.

• 1 month ago

No doubt, Alisson was the most important signing for the club. Massive upgrade when you consider that Klopp was running with Mignolet and Karius for three seasons, especially after Karius' howler against Madrid. I agree with Virgil being a great buy, especially with the way he carries himself, Mane and Salah for being absolutely unplayable up front, but people forget majority of those players were playing in that fateful final. 

Not saying they were poor. They were far more promising than the latter, who were lucky that Karius was off his game that night. If Alisson had been playing in the final the previous year, I have no doubt that he'd easily stop all three of those goals. They would've been back to back champions of Europe, even with Salah going out early.

Especially when you consider that they lost the race to the Premier League with 97 points to City, he provides a calming presence in goal. As good as their defense are, they can still be breached. Having Alisson in goal is massively important.

• snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think Sadio Mane, although VVD has been extremely important in sorting out their defence. With Mane, you’ve always got a chance. Paired with Salah, Liverpool have the very sharpest of attacks in the game. Mane was one of the very best players Saints lost.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Totally agree............And to think about the price man utd paid for Maguire we Southampton should had asked for more....

• August
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Sadio Mane ...........................................

• 1 month ago

That question is rather ovviius

• His top 3:

1A) VVD

1B) Becker

3) Salah

Reminder that Liverpool paid for both Alison and VVD with the sale of Coutinho.

• yep totally agree..., ..tbh i don't think you'll get much arguing from knowledgeable sensible answerers,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.