I got removed by someone on instagram who I’ve been talking to for months?

okay, so i did an ask before about how i’ve been catfishing my teacher for 7 months now which is a whole other long story (basically i made the insta account just to see his posts but then ended up messaging him and being caught in a bad cycle). So, our messages had been on and off for ages, he obviously asked to... show more okay, so i did an ask before about how i’ve been catfishing my teacher for 7 months now which is a whole other long story (basically i made the insta account just to see his posts but then ended up messaging him and being caught in a bad cycle). So, our messages had been on and off for ages, he obviously asked to meet a lot to which i came up with swift & believable excuses not to. My last message to him was responding to a story he posted to which he had stated he had got in a minor car accident so i replied to check if he’s okay to which he responded normally. He goes out to pubs on saturday & friday nights (as most 24 year olds do) and so i posted on my story a picture of the girl i’m catfishing in lingerie via a mirror selfie (a lot of the girls he follows posts pictures like this so he wasn’t uncomfortable). I woke up on sunday to find he had unfollowed the account (and 2 other models he liked a lot on instagram & may have messaged at some point) and also removed my follow on his account so i could no longer see his posts. I believe this is called “ghosting”. He hasn’t, however, unadded my facebook or snapchat which he either hasn’t realised or idk. If he had found out i was a catfish he would have most likely blocked so i don’t think it’s that. i’m not sure if i should request to follow him/message asking what’s wrong (some friends think i should do this) or leave it because most adults would? It was just so sudden & i’m not sure what happened? We were talking for ages
1 answer 1