What should I do with her? Does she like me?

I have a good female friend. We met at work and became good friends. We dated for a short while, but she left the country for a longer time and we agreed to be better off as friends  After she came back, we hung out and she told me she was happy it wasnt awkward. She went to another workplace and on her goodby... show more I have a good female friend. We met at work and became good friends. We dated for a short while, but she left the country for a longer time and we agreed to be better off as friends 

After she came back, we hung out and she told me she was happy it wasnt awkward. She went to another workplace and on her goodby party she got really drunk, so I took her home. We started talking about that we dated, but she told me she was too drunk for this and we're better off as friends. She seemed weird, she couldnt even look me in the eye, then she threw up. I tried to help, but she told me she was embarrassed and asked me to leave. The next day she apologized for how she acted. 

We didnt talk for a few days but then she started randomly texting me even at weird times of the day. She visited me at work and even waited for me and we hung out once. She is always trying to spend time with me and replies to all my insta stories and such. 

Once we were talking and she started telling me "I am her - inside joke here-" and when she was about to say friend she stopped and didnt say anything as she wasnt sure, but the I started talking so she didnt say anything. 

When we hang out we always have a good time and it seems like that she is subtly flirting with me. 

Our mutual friends told me that she looks like clearly into me, but denying it and that we would be good together. (They dont really know we dated). 

She never had a relationship, except for one very short and has commitment issues
1 answer 1