I am so upset, the principle made fun of me an she is WRONG an I am humiliated!?

Today I had diarea an had to have my mamaw an papaw pick me up at school!  When they came, the principle told them that I need to focus on my school work an not on them girls!  (I am pretty sure that every girl in the whole school is in love with me).  Anyway, a bunch of them girls calls me by a cute little... show more Today I had diarea an had to have my mamaw an papaw pick me up at school!  When they came, the principle told them that I need to focus on my school work an not on them girls!  (I am pretty sure that every girl in the whole school is in love with me).  Anyway, a bunch of them girls calls me by a cute little nickname (Creetin) an there always doing cute little stuff like tripping me an yanking my chair out before I sit down (flirting, TOTAL ovious).  The most ovious is Samantha Cocks.  I saw her at Sears (she was their with her bff Bridget Weiss an I was their with Mom an dad) an when she saw me she said "doesn't he go to are school?" an then she LAUGHED!  I had no idea she was in love with me but then I realized it was ovious.  But here is the thing, even though there in love with me, none of them will be my gf an I don't know why!  Why be in love with someone an not be there my gf!  That makes me so flurvious that I fly into a rage an I have to hit something so I will go to the atrium an punch the couch cushion!  One time this girl name Orpha form Russia sent me a email an she was gonna be my gf but she was always like "do you have a perferred credit card?" or something an I said I will get a credit card after we are married but that was all she wanted to talk about after that, please put your preferred credit card number in the link below.  Mom an dad made me not talk to her an blocked her email but we had a lot of drama in are relationship!
0