Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Is math racist?

My liberal professor says studies have shown math to be racist. So I googled it and sure enough there are scientific studies written up on it.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would suggest that your teacher is a commie dem.. and that he needs his head examined. There is no racist anymore.. everyone is racist.. every color, every sex, everybody!

• Will B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I only wish you were making this up.

I looked it up too, and the truth really is stranger than fiction.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Libs said PBJ is re racist so not suprised.

• Stan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You'll need to elaborate a bit further before your question will even begin to make any sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

several school districts in California have ended the practice of disciplinary suspensions for students ...

why? because a recent study showed that a vastly disproportionate number of K-12 students being suspended for disciplinary reasons belong to two minority groups...

...based on those statistics....these institutions of education....places whose sole existence is supposed to be promoting intelligence and critical thought to develop our children into better people and citizens... determined that the only obvious conclusion is that the practice of suspending students is racist and must be eliminated....

it is sadly impossible, therefore, to write this question as mere trolling....

• Troy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

He is not, that is a real story.

• don r
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no, math is not racist. Math is a science.

• 1 month ago

Yes.

1 Spaniard Male + 1 Native Female American = 1 Mexican

1 Mexican - tacos = 1 Filipino

It's all racists………….

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your Professor of Liberal said that? I don't believe it.

• 1 month ago

the people that invented math are white males so yes

• Dora1 month agoReport

Why were they white males.. were black males not smart enough.. you are racist!

• Thorn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No and you don't have a professor

go dust off your xbox

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.