Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Is math racist?

My liberal professor says studies have shown math to be racist. So I googled it and sure enough there are scientific studies written up on it.

I would suggest that your teacher is a commie dem.. and that he needs his head examined. There is no racist anymore.. everyone is racist.. every color, every sex, everybody!

• Will B

I only wish you were making this up.

I looked it up too, and the truth really is stranger than fiction.

Libs said PBJ is re racist so not suprised.

• Stan

You'll need to elaborate a bit further before your question will even begin to make any sense.

several school districts in California have ended the practice of disciplinary suspensions for students ...

why? because a recent study showed that a vastly disproportionate number of K-12 students being suspended for disciplinary reasons belong to two minority groups...

...based on those statistics....these institutions of education....places whose sole existence is supposed to be promoting intelligence and critical thought to develop our children into better people and citizens... determined that the only obvious conclusion is that the practice of suspending students is racist and must be eliminated....

it is sadly impossible, therefore, to write this question as mere trolling....

• Troy
      1 month agoReport

He is not, that is a real story.

• don r

no, math is not racist. Math is a science.

Yes.

1 Spaniard Male + 1 Native Female American = 1 Mexican

1 Mexican - tacos = 1 Filipino

It's all racists………….

Your Professor of Liberal said that? I don't believe it.

the people that invented math are white males so yes

• Dora1 month agoReport

Why were they white males.. were black males not smart enough.. you are racist!

• Thorn

No and you don't have a professor

go dust off your xbox