Just when Tottenham Hotspur have the right mix of talent and look like they're a good enough side to win the prem, they fall apart ?

Whats gone wrong with Spurs ?

Mid way through last season they fell apart and it quickly became a two horse race in the league.

They had a great chance to win it the season Leicester city won it, and crumbled at the final hurdle.

You'd have thought that their stars were experienced enough by now, to know what sort of discipline and effort would be required to stay up there or there abouts.

This season has been awful for them, they are no where near the level they should be.

Have they gone in reverse gear or something ? jaded perhaps ? Board not allowing manager to bring in new fresh faces, big names to further bolsten a side that has the likes of Dele Ali, Kane and Co ?

of all the teams in the premier league who have the talent and potential to mix it up with City and Liverpool, I'd have thought Spurs were that side. Whats happened to them this season ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Nikki
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

pre-game comparison of tottenham and liverpool suggest that shots defended against is the largest difference, 56-to-21. so two things are going to tell in this match-up, that the goal-keeper is doing a better job for liverpool, that the mid-field is better so that no shots are taken against liverpool.

the last being that liverpool has better the strikers, as ahead in the league standings.

still, it might be over-all teamwork that leads to success.

• Nikki
      Lv 7
      2 weeks agoReport

game ended 2-to-1 for liverpool. spurs has plenty of talented players, but so does 'pool. spurs goal-keeper did a really good job of defense.
      still, way too many fouls during the game.

• 1 month ago

They have never been good enough just overrated lmao. One lucky run in the CL and people thought they were good.

• 1 month ago

Lol, thats what you call a Banter club

• August
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

They need to take stock. Best way is to hold hands around a tree,look upto the gods and pray to the almighty lord that Man U go down instead of them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • they are over-rated imho.......Kane for one Deli Ali, and for w/e reason Eriksen too hasn't been pulling up to many trees, their best player as i have frequently repeated on here for a long time now is Hueng Min Son, followed by the new signing Dbombole (sorry havn't checked the spelling on that), i'm sorry MMA but the bias of the media is pertetual, i can not only simply hear it, i can feel it, it used to be that foreign players sometimes got over praised i suspect because they were the few the unrepresented the minority, but now?, it's gone completely the other way and it's ridiculous, Tott'n with their base of English players, have basically been getting overhyped infinitum and why? well generally because of 1 player...i'm sure you can guess who i'm reffering to...the other ridiculous amount of promotion now is for the women's game, It's a joke trying to sell it as if it was technically as good as the men's game, come on now, i'm no sexist, but i'm not a naive idiot either, even the women themselves know that the standards they have are far below.....anyways enough rantiing from me m8..

• 1 month ago

Karma for supporting an evil country like Israel.

• 1 month ago

This season could because they have CL final hangover after your boys beat them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.