promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

How many beta liberal soyboy chickenhawks are willing to go fight on behalf of the Kurds?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If they are that adamant about fighting I’ll expect to see many of them stop posting here because they enlisted.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

What on earth is a chickenhawk? That sounds like a cool hybrid!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Bone spurs...........

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Zero. Not one would send themselves or their loved ones to fight in Syria as they demand others do just that.

Democraps are crap.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

How many stereotyping, name calling Trump traitors does it take to make fools out of themselves on a Thursday morning?

President Bone Spurs is a certified chickenhawk, Veghead, and is only pulling the troops out to serve his foreign investors, Putin and Erdogan. You are forever covering yourself with shame by excusing this. You have lowered yourself with years of racist posts, but now you accept treason as acceptable behaviour.

As I said. Given the facts in play all you have done here is prove how unworthy an American you are. You need to ask yourself just how low you want to sink.

• ...Show all comments
    • 6 months agoReport

You would. Because you like having things shoved in your mouth.

• Manny
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Not even the alpha troops were fighting with the Kurds. Only giving them logistic and drone strikes. So much for alpha, though.

Source(s): LOL, I predict we'll be back in the Levant by 2025, regardless of who's President. You can quote me on that.
  • 6 months ago

A better question will be how many people will trust the USA next time they promise support? If not helping out in Normandy is a reason to withdraw support, anything goes...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

says you the pathetic almighty keyboard warrior, sat on his ultra fat azz, eating a takeaway for the 5th time today already, the ultimate helpless hypocritical keyboard warrior, stfu you mf lazy azz rep nobody..

• 6 months agoReport

So you're not willing to. Thanks for answering.

• 6 months ago

You mean like how the Kurds fought for us? Sure wouldn't be President Bone Spurs.

• 6 months agoReport

Not you either you coward.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

The Kurds are our allies, you traitor!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.