Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

I'm scared to get my wisdom teeth surgically removed. Advice ?

The upper ones are in the sinus cavity. Is IV sedation safe even if someone is overweight? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Just do it. It won't be nearly as bad as you think. I've had al my wisdom teeth removed over the years. if they're giving you problems, get rid of them.

• 1 month ago

You should talk to your dentist and they can go over the procedure with you. They can address any concerns you have. I am terrified of getting my wisdom teeth remove, because I am terrified of needles.

• 1 month ago

You can never be sure about whether to remove wisdom teeth or not. It’s always better to consult a dentist or an oral surgeon and get checked the health and position of those teeth.

• 1 month ago

Ask your dentist, not random strangers on the internet, you idiot. Everyone's case is different, as you seem to know because you mentioned a specific condition (overweight) that could affect the outcome. ASK THE DENTIST, NOT US.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If something was risky for you they would not do it or they would make concessions like doing it in a surgical suite etc. Use a reputable oral surgeon with good backup and equipment (such as oxygen, anesthesia present etc.)

• 1 month ago

Yes. Have your dentist put you under. The extra expense will be well worth it to you and your dentist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.