Verulam asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

What do you think about the news that Harry and Meghan, with Archie, are considering a move to Canada?

It's not a given and no, I don't believe everything I read - by a long way. This latest wouldn't surprise me however.

The report is full of might and could. So no it may just be something the gutter press has picked up and run with, of course.

• Brian
    Best Answer

Don't particularly care.

Maybe it will bring money to the country

Something your just made up.

It's a shame the rest of those leaches don't go with them.

I heard it was Malibu

• PAMELA

Nothing because it is not true.

This is probably yet another story made up by the gutter press to sell more papers, don't forget according to the gutter press not so long ago Harry and Meghan were moving to Africa.

I'm not surprised.

Prince Harry is realizing now that the love the British public had for him is outweighed by their racism and hatred towards my people and thus his wife.

Sister Meghan thought she was escaping racism because she knows that it is rife here in the US but she didn't understand something that thankfully I and others were taught a long time ago.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us that whether we're Catholics or Atheists, whether we are resident in the US or the UK, whether we are educated or illiterate, we're all gonna catch hell just like he did.

And so I guess the lesson would be that when you go from one white country to another, don't expect any let up in the racist abuse. The only way to escape it is to return home to our own people. There are 30 million of us who don't have the money that they have and so we don't sympathize with their remaining in the UK, we cannot just up and leave but they can and so they should.

The only criticism I would have is that they haven't left sooner.

Source(s): #BLM #TillThisDay Separation or death Reparations NOW
  • Clo

Not all reports are true. Did this story come from the official royal office?

I don't believe everything that I read, particularly from certain unnamed sources.

Could they be considering taking an official royal tour of Canada? I would find this the more believable story.

• Clo
      1 month agoReport

Yahoo is not a reliable source.

• They never mentioned it to me. Are you sure you didn't hear about it from a Trump tweet?