Why do blacks in the USA make-believe they're oppressed? Want to see oppression, look at whites in South Africa. Agree?

Blacks in the USA aren't having their land seized from them because of their race; whites in South Africa are. Blacks in the USA benefit from many privileges like affirmative action; in South Africa, the black majority are the ones who qualify for affirmative action. In any case, it's the whites who are... show more Blacks in the USA aren't having their land seized from them because of their race; whites in South Africa are. Blacks in the USA benefit from many privileges like affirmative action; in South Africa, the black majority are the ones who qualify for affirmative action. In any case, it's the whites who are demonized, mistreated, and oppressed. In South Africa, they're oppressed the traditional way. In the USA, their oppressed through political correctness, emotional manipulation, and propaganda.

Black people in the USA have the same rights and freedoms afforded to them as whites. They can work and live anywhere they choose. White privilege is merely a myth used to explain why blacks choose not to better themselves and as a result why they're more likely to live I poverty. The alleged racially motivated police shootings have nothing to do with race. Blacks are more likely to be incarcerated not because of their race but because of their choice to do crimes especially in high crime areas where they're more likely to be caught. There is not one law that specifically discriminates against black people. Sorry, bit blacks as a minority have it good compared to others.
Update: Anonymous, no. Whites didn't steal the south African nation because there was no South African nation. You're calling me a retard? You're the idiot conflating land with nation. Blacks may have been the natives of the land but certainly weren't the creators of the current nation on that land. And you... show more Anonymous, no. Whites didn't steal the south African nation because there was no South African nation. You're calling me a retard? You're the idiot conflating land with nation. Blacks may have been the natives of the land but certainly weren't the creators of the current nation on that land. And you miss the point I was making: double standards.
10 answers 10