Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why can’t I get a rich man to marry me? I’m 27 and a dark skinned black lady ?

I’m very pretty and it’s too the point where I get compliments on my skin, facial features, and makeup skills from makeup artists in the mall. I am also funny with a great personality. I’m a size 2 and 5 ft 8; I used to model and have a graduate degree. I’m not slutty or flirty or anything like that. I’m very personable. I won’t mind marrying a guy 17 years older than me either if he’s a multimillionaire. I even had one guy that was 12 years older than me lie about his income so I would agree to date and eventually marry him. I’ve never been married and have no kids 

• B

you need to hang out where the money hangs out, right.

Wow, just reading this makes me sick to my stomach, even more so that this lady doesn't even seem to know how obnoxious she is. I can't even fathom wanting to get rich in this way, dating or marrying a man just because I am hoping to inherit his wealth is so incredibly selfish and childish, and I can't understand how anyone can survive to age 27 without knowing all this...gentlemen, avoid women like this at all costs, she has her values in all the wrong places. Don't ever gain wealth for the sake of attracting a woman, do it for yourself. It's obvious the reasons this woman can't attract a wealthy man, or anyone for that matter. She is self-entitled and conceited and more concerned about what she can get out of a relationship than what she can put into it. Find someone who loves you for you, not for your money. You're better off alone than with anyone who only wants to use and mistreat you.

Obviously you will get a rich man to marry, because you are a black diamond lady.

You're looking for too young. Only 17 years that's 44. Honey, you gotta be going for atleast 55+.

At that age they've got money made on their own and inheritance. Go for the inheritance sister, don't stop for nothing.

As a rich man with high income and a 750 credit score, I’d say no. Women come all out of nowhere when a guy is rich, but I remained a virgin loser in much of my 20s when I was poor. Having lots of money makes it difficult to find real friends, let alone a girlfriend that genuinely likes me for who I am.

• harrys1 month agoReport

Why would a rich (White??) man want to marry you when you make it obvious that you are interested mainly if not 💯% in money.
      Your outer beauty will fade. It may peak in your late 30s or early 40s (Negroes seem to age more slowly than Whites - better skin?) then it will fade rapidly as you hit meno.

Ask the lucky women how they got a rich man.

You are too materialic: I wouild not touch yolu with a bargepole

You have a high opinion of yourself - perhaps it shows. In a marriage, looks aren't as important as personality.

• Rose1 month agoReport

Who TF said anything about personality?? This is TROPHY WIFE STUFF! bwahahhaa!

Ugh no, stick to below a ten year age gap or you are not the same generation, have nothing in common and you're basically a prostitute for some old bloke.

Perhaps rich men dont want someone so incredibly shallow who only thinks & speaks about looks & money?

• temp1 month agoReport

Is this a serious answer? I have a great personality and am funny...