What type of lawyer do I contact?  Should I bother or just get over it?

My father was hospitalized last Dec without my knowledge and put on life support due to a heart attack and organ failure.  My grandmother (92 years old and fully functional and aware) told the Dr’s he had no children and signed paperwork to have life support discontinued.  I was notified after his death because my... show more My father was hospitalized last Dec without my knowledge and put on life support due to a heart attack and organ failure.  My grandmother (92 years old and fully functional and aware) told the Dr’s he had no children and signed paperwork to have life support discontinued.  I was notified after his death because my grandmother couldn’t sign the paperwork at the funeral home for his cremation without my signatures.  They did their homework and found out he had children.  I flew to FL from AZ the next day to sign everything.  While in FL my grandmother made it clear that she should have the right to his estate and not me.  I could have cared less about money!  All I wanted was his army picture!  After her many harassing phone calls I finally decided that I need to take action!  What type of grandmother does that?   Why wasn’t I contacted by a physician before his death?  Was my grandmother in the right to tell the Dr’s he had no children?  Why would they just take her word and end his life before I could be by his side?  I wished I had been there to hold his hand and tell him I loved him before he passed.  This situation has left me with severe depression and anxiety that I have to take medication for now!  Is this a situation I just need to get over or should I contact an attorney?