Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 month ago

My boyfriend likes resting on my breasts but he said 'I love them so much even if they're small'. I am still upset by it?

So my boyfriend has developed this habit of resting his head on my chest, and curling up against me like a little child. Imagine a 6 ft 3 tall guy resting his head against a 5' 5 tall. So we were cuddling and I let him because it's just so cute and tender when he does it, he just rests his head there and gives me those little kisses opening my shirt, complains that he doesn't want the bra to get in his away. At some point I asked him "why do you like so much being cuddled like this?" And he said "because they are so cute and soft they smell so good, they are comfortable even if they are small". I was like "what?" Small? They are average, not small. What does he expect? Some D or F size? They are normal, not small. What if he sees some girls who have like, really small breasts. What will he say, that they are flat? Why does he think so? Is he used to bigger sizes? I told him "if you dont like them you can even get up". He said " no please, it was all perfect, dont get mad". I asked him if he really thought what he said. He replied that I'm still "a little girl", I'm still growing up and it's normal that they are small. I cant expect them to be big, he said. I just got so upset at his answers that I got up and started crying. He came to me but I wanted to go away from him, I was so upset at his words. I went away and he wrote me and said 'please dont let thid stupid misunderstanding get in our way'. I don't know what to tell him. Does he ever think before he speaks?

Best Answer

I can't help but find the whole arguement silly and cute at the samw time. Your guy was probably good intentioned, wanted just to cuddle and enjoy your warmth, said the wrong thing, instead of focusing on the good words he said you cling to the wrong ones. He messed it up, I won't deny it, but forgive him. Come on, it's clear that he loves you but both of you are somehow immature.

Don't get upset, he is just appreciate the beautiful body you have. :)

Don't you think you're touchy this way? There isn't any issue worth worrying about here. Pls. take a deep breathe

• Zirp

Don't be upset. You are making a problem out of nothing, and it could cost you a healthy relationship. Getting upset just because you choose to be upset might chase any decent guy away from "drama queens"

So he's probably been with larger women.. Doesn't sound like he was complaining though..

• Foofa

In some societies we've be trained to believe bigger is better and that's probably his frame of reference. But he apparently likes yours as they are so I wouldn't pick a fight over this.

Please keep in mind, guys don't think much before they speak.

• emma1 month agoReport

you win the best answer if Id ever make a question like this

Any port in a storm, so they say...

Tell him how you feel and make sure he knows it hurt your feelings. Then let it go unless he says it again, and if he does, call him on it right then and their.

• audrey

Next time you make love, look at his penis and say"that was nice, even if it is small".see how he likes that!

• Fusion
      1 month agoReport

Don't do that. You don't want a relationship where you try to get revenge on each other after one of you makes a mistake.