matt asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

How would you feel if McDonald's closed for good ?

113 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

It would be the happiest day of my life !!!!!!!!!....no more of their tasteless junk food.....no more of having to sit with the kids watching all that grease pour out of their kitchens......and a big saving on my pocket.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wouldn’t care, their food isn’t great although I really enjoy their hot cakes, coke and frappes!! Everything else is crap and unenjoyable however I do go there for convenience for example in the middle of the night after work when it’s like the only thing open and I’m starving and haven’t done the shopping ;)

• 1 month ago

I rarely eat fast foods so I don’t care if every fast food in the country close

• 1 month ago

I'd be pleased. My brother asked me why was I being selfish when taking my other brother's young sons out to lunch on Saturdays. He said that they were complaining that they were never taken to McDonald's.

I refuse to go there because they're bland without all the dressings. I've had one and it tasted like cardboard.

What gets me is the boast that their hamburgers are made FROM 100% pure beef. If you think about it something may be 99% pork & 1% beef it could technically be called 'made from 100% beef.'

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It would not bother me at all. Actually many people would be more healthy if they did all close.

• 1 month ago

I would miss their breakfasts on Sunday mornings .

• 1 month ago

very glad indeed

• 1 month ago

I am a fitness freak so I don't give a damn.

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't care because I don't go to McDonalds. I go to Subway, KFC and Hungry Jacks.

But I would be sad if McCafe closed... They make the best cappuccinos.

• Ding Dong
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

That coffee machine is rarely cleaned you know...

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't care. Only good thing there is the McRib, and they hardly have it...

• 1 month ago

well I miss it since that were the men senior citizens . hang out every day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.