Can't remember the name of this movie or tv show! Help!?

For context, I am a sixteen years old. I have this vague memory of a movie, or maybe an episode from a tv show, about a few girls going on an adventure for a purpose that I don't know. I think they might have been playing a game. I remember that their names were Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald. There may have been... show more For context, I am a sixteen years old. I have this vague memory of a movie, or maybe an episode from a tv show, about a few girls going on an adventure for a purpose that I don't know. I think they might have been playing a game. I remember that their names were Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald. There may have been others. I remember one scene in which they entered a cave, and I only remember that they called out "hello" and their voices echoed. I also remember a scene towards the end in which the girls reached a gate. After trying to open it up with different passcodes and other things, one of them finally said "open...sesame?" as a joke, not thinking it would work, and then it opened. I don't remember what was beyond the gate, but it was probably some treasure of some sort, or whatever it was that they were looking for. Does anyone know what movie/tv show this is?????? It's eating me alive!
2 answers 2